Notes on Booking for 2022-23 WINTER SEASON
Hello, everyone! Thank you for visiting our website.
Just like all of you, we are still waiting for the Japanese government to change rules soon so that not only tourists in guided groups but also individual tourists can visit Japan in this winter season. However, we are not sure when it will be.
So, please take notes below about bookings for this 2022-23 winter season.
- This season, finally, we will reopen 4 general Japanese rooms that had been closed for a long time. But the max pax in each Japanese room is 2, instead of 4. It is negotiable if you are a family of more than 2. We’ve been taking thorough measures against the infectious disease for the safety & comfort of our guests. We will surely keep making the effort for the upcoming winter season just like it’s been up to now.
1. Please contact us by email (email@example.com) for booking enquiries. In that case, please do not forget to include the information about your travel status;
A) My trip to Hakuba/Japan is already confirmed. We all fellow travelers including me are not subject to the entry restrictions by Japanese Government concerning the covid-19.
B) My trip to Japan is not confirmed yet. It is up to regulation release by Japanese Government.
2. If availability allows, we make temporal bookings for both A & B.
3. If rules finally change by the end of October:
All the temporal bookings A & B will be proceeded in November to the next stage of deposit payment.
4. If rules do not change; if we do not see any light even at the end of October:
-Temporal bookings B will be cancelled to release on 31 Oct 2022. We will notice the cancellation individually by email for people who made the temporal bookings. If travel restrictions get released afterwards, please contact us again to create a new booking.
-Temporal bookings A will be proceeded in November to the next stage of deposit payment.
Thank you very much for reading the entire message.
We are hoping to see you soon here in Hakuba.
Wishing you a healthy summer,
HOTEL HAKUBA HIFUMI
----------BOOKING FORM (EMAIL)----------
Please fill out the form below to include them in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be noted that sending this form does not secure a room yet. Please kindly wait for our reply with the availability.
[Start of Booking Request Form]
6) First Time to use Hifumi?:
7) Check-in Date:
8) Check-out Date:
9) Total nights:
10) Room type:
11) Number of Adult (13 & over):
12) Number of Child (12-7):
13) Number of Small Child (6-3):
14) Number of Baby (2-0):
16) Travel Status*:
*A… My trip to Hakuba/Japan is already confirmed. We all fellow travelers including me are not subject to the entry restrictions by Japanese Government concerning the covid-19.
*B… My trip to Japan is not confirmed yet. It is up to regulation release by Japanese Government.
[End of Booking Request Form]